How your information is used and safeguarded by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is described in this privacy statement. We will always take the necessary precautions to protect your privacy and will never sell or otherwise make your information available to other parties. The “Site” is hereinafter referred to as https://customer.howtoabroad.com/. The terms “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/,” “Like Abroad,” “Licensee,” “us,” or “we” are used to refer to the website’s owner. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are referred to as “you” if you use or access our website. The staff at “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” values your privacy significantly. You may be sure that if we ever need to ask you for personal information while you are using this website, it will only be used in the ways that are disclosed in this privacy statement. By periodically updating this website, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” may make changes to this policy. Make sure you revisit this page frequently to look for updates.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
1.2 Licensee collects information from you on the registration page of the Howtoabroad.com platform. On the login page, you will be required to provide details such as your address, phone number, and/or email for the orders placed or regarding other operational information. Before any information is requested, we clearly state the purpose for which the information or request is being collected.
1.3 We store information that You voluntarily provide to us when You register or update Your account, enter a contest, take a survey, shop online, or make a purchase. We use the information we collect about You to improve the content of our website, order processing, and order confirmations, respond to Your inquiries and feedback, and provide You with a more personalized shopping experience.
1.4 We may also use the information to notify You of important website functionality changes, new services, and special offers that we believe You will find useful. By using our website, you agree to the Licensee collecting and using this information. The licensee reserves the right to share the information gathered under this agreement with its affiliates. Consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of a transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business assets.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
2.1 SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY to avoid an unauthorized breach, Licensee takes all precautions to protect Personal Information both online and offline. Furthermore, we participate in collaborative database services. These services assist us in targeting print catalogs, mailings, and other marketing initiatives to the right buyers and website visitors. Names and mailing addresses may be shared between cooperative database service participants, but no credit card or other payment information or email addresses are shared. Furthermore, we do not send Your credit card or other payment information to any third parties via email.
2.3 MY EMAIL ADDRESS When You sign up to receive special promotions and updates, we may store the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email and add You to our mailing list. By choosing to receive emails from us, we will be able to send You exclusive information and special offers that You would not otherwise be aware of it through our Howtoabroad.com platform. To stop receiving such emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email. However, requesting such removal will not prevent You from receiving email communications related to any online order You place with us. If You do not want to receive emails from us about special sales and exclusive offers, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Unsubscribe Promotions.” If You use more than one email address to shop with us, please send us messages from all of them.
2.4 LINKS The Howtoabroad.com platform may include links to other websites. The Licensee has no control over the linked sites. Please keep in mind that the Licensee is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites. Licensee recommends that You read the privacy policies of any website that collects personally identifiable information. You access any of the third-party sites linked to the Howtoabroad.com platform entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any Howtoabroad.com platform partner should be the responsibility of the linking party, and the Licensee is not responsible for notifying of any change in the name or location of any information on the Howtoabroad.com platform.
- CHILDREN AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
To help provide a child-friendly online environment, Licensee strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise their minor children’s online activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers. These tools can also keep minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental consent. Although the Howtoabroad.com platform is not intended for use by minors, Howtoabroad.com respects the privacy of minors who may use the internet or the mobile application inadvertently.
- USE OF THIRD PARTIES
4.1 CONSULTING Third parties assist us in providing services to You, such as order fulfillment, payment processing, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, maintaining our database, administering emails, and administering contents, and providing aggregate, comparative data on the performance of our website to us and a select group.
4.2 SHARING OF INFORMATION 4.2.1 Only the information required to provide the aforementioned services will be shared with these third parties. The Licensee may use third-party companies to enable You to create a membership in digital wallets, payment services, shipping services, or rewards programmes. If You choose to do so, we will only provide such companies with the information they need to run their programmes and support Your membership with them. We are not liable for the privacy practices of the companies that sponsor these membership programmes, and we recommend that You read the individual privacy policies of each company with which You establish such membership.
4.2.2 We enter into agreements with third parties to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, including on this website. They may collect information about Your website visits and interactions with our products and services. They may also use information about Your visits to this and other websites to tailor advertisements for goods and services to you. This data is collected using a pixel tag, which is an industry-standard technology used by the majority of major websites. As part of this process, such third parties are not permitted to sell or share Your personally identifiable information. The Licensee is not liable if such third parties sell or share personally identifiable information as part of the process.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- LEGAL REQUESTS
Licensee values Your privacy and has taken precautions to safeguard, protect, and respect Your Personal Information. Licensee will only disclose Your Personal Information if required by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement, governmental official, legal authority, or other similar requirements.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and inform your issue there.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
By logging into “My Account,” you can update or modify Your contact information and user preferences.
- SECURITY STATEMENT
Our website only accepts orders from web browsers that allow communication via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts the information you enter. This is to prevent accidental ordering over an unsecured connection. It is important to protect passwords and unauthorized access to your computer. Always sign out when you are finished using a shared computer.
- CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
- ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
If You have any questions about this policy or the Licensee’s information collection, use, and disclosure practices, please contact us at email@example.com or +91-8073 259343. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to any requests, questions, or concerns You may have about our use of Personal Information about You as soon as possible. The Licensee cannot guarantee a response to questions or comments about topics unrelated to this policy or the Licensee’s privacy practices, except where required by law.
Our Site is not intended for minors to use, and Howtoabroad.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors without the consent of a parent or other authorized person. If we discover that a minor has registered without parental consent, we will remove any related Personally Identifiable Information from our records.
Howtoabroad.com was created to help students with the application process for higher education in Germany. This platform provides students with the tools, information, assessments, and guidelines they need to complete the application process on their own. We also offer consultation services to students who want to use our guidance for their applications.
- “Visitor,” which means you simply browse the Platforms, including, without limitation, through a mobile or other wireless device, or otherwise use the Platforms without being registered, or
- “Student,” which means you have registered with Howtoabroad.com for a User ID and User Password (defined below).
- A contractor who provides services to people going abroad or students.
The term “user” refers to a visitor, student, or contractor.
- The information on these pages is provided solely for your general knowledge and use. Without prior notice, changes could be made.
- The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose is not warranted or guaranteed by us or by any third parties. You understand that these materials and information could have mistakes or inaccuracies, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- You use any information or resources on this website fully at your own risk; we are not responsible for any damages that may result. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any goods, services, or information obtained from this website satisfy your particular needs.
- This website might include content that we own or have a license to use. This content contains the images as well as the design, layout, look, and appearance. Other than in line with the copyright notice, which is a component of these terms and conditions, reproduction is not permitted.
- Content supplied by users may be present in some site parts. HowtoAbroad.com disclaims all liability for the truthfulness, accuracy, and compliance with legal requirements of such material.
- This website makes a point of identifying any trademarks that are used but are not owned by or licensed to the operator.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a lawsuit against the user for damages and/or be illegal.
- Links to other websites are provided on this webpage. For your convenience, we have included these links to further information. They don’t imply that we support the website in any way (s). The linked website’s content is not under our control (s).
- Without “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/’s” prior written consent, you are not permitted to establish a link to this website from another website or document.
- You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that any legal matter arising from this agreement or linked to your use of “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall be subject to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the nation, state, province, or territory decided solely by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.” The invalidity of any term of the agreement shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the agreement, which shall remain in effect notwithstanding such invalidity.
- You explicitly understand and agree that the User will never get a membership fee or service charge refund.
User Accounts and Memberships
This will be taken into account as delivery proof following successful fee payment. Howtoabroad.com reserves the right to revoke the login information and password for the account at any time and without prior notice if the payment is not credited to its account within three working days.
You must register for a personal account on the Site (a “User ID”) to participate in the majority of Site activities. To do so, you must provide an email address and a password (“User Password”) that is distinct from your User ID (collectively, a “User Account”) for your User and any other information that may be required here or on the Site. Howtoabroad.com may provide participants with alternative registration and access details if they choose not to create a User Account to attend live sessions (a “Howtoabroad.com Live Login Credential”). You promise to never, under any circumstances, give up or reveal your user account credentials or access information to a third party. Additionally, you agree to only create, use, and/or access one User Account or Howtoabroad.com Live Login Credential at a time and not to use more than one.
You could be asked for or requested to submit further details when creating your user account, including but not limited to your name and email address. You might need to provide more details to prove your identity. You acknowledge that all information you supply is accurate, current, and complete, and you agree to preserve and update your information as necessary to keep it so. You agree that we retain the right to cancel your use of the Platforms and, to the extent applicable, your enrolment in the Online Courses or a Program, if any information you supply is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to report any suspected or actual instances of unauthorized use of your user account or Howtoabroad.com Live Login Credential to us right away. Damage resulting from unauthorized access to your user account or Howtoabroad.com Live Login Credential will not be our responsibility.
User Conduct Policy
If you are registered or enrolled in any other consultancy or other institution that has its policy regarding student and/or employee conduct or an “honor code,” those terms will apply to you as a member and/or employee of such institution. Furthermore, unless the following contradicts such a policy or honor code, any member of this website agrees to follow the User Conduct Policy outlined below:
THE FOLLOWING KINDS OF CONTENT (“PROHIBITED CONTENT”) ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE SITE:
- Content that defames harasses, discriminates, harms, or threatens others.
- Content that discusses with intent to commit illegal acts.
- Content that infringes or exploits the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Content that you do not have permission to disclose.
- Content that is profane, pornographic, obscene, or illegal.
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
- Content related to partisan political activities.
- Content that is intentionally inaccurate or posted with the intent to mislead others.
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or capable of damaging, interfering with, intercepting, or expropriating any system, data, or personal information.
- defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against, or threatens others, or is fraudulent, indecent, or libelous
- Content that consists of any mass automated or electronic means of accessing the Platform (including, but not limited to, robots, spiders, or scripts); discriminatory or intimidating others. Violate the rights of other users of the Platform
- Content that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or advocates or promotes any illegal activity.
The access to this platform may provide you with the ability to upload forum posts, chat with other Users, User discussions, profile pages, and other content and media for social interaction, or certain information and materials for use with the memberships, e.g., questions, hypotheticals, examples, etc. (collectively, “User Content”). Howtoabroad.com does not claim ownership of any User Content you may submit or make available for inclusion on the website. Accordingly, subject to the license granted to Howtoabroad.com below, the User will be the sole and exclusive owner of any rights, title, and interest in and to the User Content. With respect to any User Content you submit to Howtoabroad.com or that is otherwise made available to Howtoabroad.com, you hereby grant Howtoabroad.com an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Platforms or in the Online Courses or otherwise exploit the User Content, with the right to sublicense such rights (to multiple tiers), for any purpose (including for any commercial purpose); except that, with regard to User Content comprised of a subtitle, caption or translation of Content, you agree that the license granted to Howtoabroad.com above shall be exclusive. Howtoabroad.com reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason. To the extent you provide User Content, you represent and warrant that (a) you have all rights, licenses, and/or permissions necessary to make such User Content available and to allow unauthorized persons to use it. use such User Content as directed above, (b) such User Content is accurate and reasonably complete, (c) between you and Howtoabroad.com, you will be responsible for all payments third-party fees in connection with the provision and use of such User Content, and (d) such User Content does not and will not infringe or misappropriate the rights of any third party or constitute a fraudulent misrepresentation or unfair commercial practices. For any submission of User Content, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules, including, but not limited to, rules of online behavior and acceptable content. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
Payment Terms, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Unless Howtoabroad.com expressly agrees otherwise in writing, full payment for a service or membership is required at the time of registration. Specific payment requirements and related information will be provided to you during registration or on the applicable service-specific web page. In the case of memberships or services that include a free trial period, the full payment is due once the free trial period has ended.
It is the sole responsibility of the student enrolling in a membership/service to verify the accuracy of the membership/service chosen and to assess its suitability and relevance. Once you have paid for a membership or service, there will be no refunds. The registration is non-transferable. To purchase any services or products offered by Howtoabroad.com via this platform, you must have Internet access as well as a current valid accepted payment method as specified during sign-up (“Payment Method”). Howtoabroad.com does not store any of your credit card or other information restricted by the RBI for payment processing and has partnered with payment gateways to pay for services. You agree that if Howtoabroad.com’s third-party payment service provider stores such information, Howtoabroad.com will not be liable for such storage and that allowing the third party to store such information is entirely at your discretion. Any loss of this information or any loss suffered by you as a result of its use is entirely your responsibility. Howtoabroad.com accepts no responsibility for such losses. Such loss is not obligated to reimburse or repair these losses in any way. You also agree to pay any fees for services or products purchased through Howtoabroad.com as they become due. Your membership may be terminated if you fail to pay. Your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or price differences, including as a result of exchange rates, depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used, and where your payment method was issued. Howtoabroad.com does not accept all payment methods, currencies, or payment locations. You are still obligated to pay fees until the end of the subscription period in which you cancel your subscription. All applicable taxes are calculated using the billing information you provide us when you make your purchase. You can cancel subscription products or services at any time by going to your account settings. Other than as stated above, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Howtoabroad.com will not provide refunds on any subscription fees or charges. This includes any partially used or unpaid periods. You are obligated to pay fees until the end of the membership period in which you cancel your membership. We do not offer refunds for non-use or dissatisfaction. You can cancel your membership at any time by logging into your account and going to your account settings. If you cancel your membership before it expires, you will still be charged and will not receive a refund for any fees paid.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Howtoabroad.com will not refund fees once proof of delivery, (in products that require a written delivery, like SOP, LOR, CV, and more) has been generated. You can cancel your membership by going to your account settings.
Services Availability and Limitations
You acknowledge and agree that Howtoabroad.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the website or your participation, for any reason or no reason, and that Howtoabroad.com shall not take any such action; provided, however, that if Howtoabroad.com terminates your participation for any reason other than cause, including, without limitation, your failure to comply with any term of, you will receive a pro-rata refund of any money you paid. Howtoabroad.com has a policy of terminating users of this website who are disobeying the provisions of this agreement if acceptable conditions exist. How to overseas will not be compelled to offer you any kind of service or take part in any activity (including but not limited to giving you credentials or acknowledgments related), if they feel that doing so could be against the law. You further acknowledge that Agreements are the entire basis of your relationship with Howtoabroad.com. Any right to a grievance or other dispute resolution procedure for students at Howtoabroad.com or any other school, division, programme, or entity connected to Howtoabroad.com is not affected by the termination. You accept that Howtoabroad.com reserves the right to change the format or discontinue any content at any time. Upon giving Howtoabroad.com notice, you may end your participation if you no longer use any memberships or the Site. When your right to participate in membership is terminated, the rights given to you under this Agreement will also end; however, the other elements of this Agreement will continue to apply. You understand and accept that certain usage restrictions can be in place and that Howtoabroad.com’s services, including its paid services and goods, aren’t always accessible. You further accept that Howtoabroad.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your usage of any services offered by Howtoabroad.com, including certifications, evaluation services, access to mentors, and support services. Additionally, you know that Howtoabroad.com reserves the right to alter or stop providing services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You hereby expressly acknowledge and accept that the use of this Platform, its contents, and its services is at your entire risk and expense. Every piece of content is provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, random labor possibility, or fitness for a particular purpose. When you use online content, you are fully responsible for all risks.
Without limiting the aforementioned, we do not warrant that the platform will not experience disruptions or otherwise be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the platform content will (a) meet your requirements or expectations or achieve the intended purposes. (c) that the content or information obtained through the platform, such as chat room services, will be accurate, complete, current, error-free, and completely secure, or (d) that defects in or on the platforms or content will be corrected. You assume all risk of personal injury resulting from the use of the online courses and content, including death and damage to personal property.
Limitation of Liability
Terms of service
By registering in any of the services provided by Howtoabroad.com, the user, henceforth referred to as the “candidate,” agrees to abide by and be governed by the terms and conditions listed below. The following services will now be offered to the student.
- Career guidance.
- Support in document creation.
- Assistance in choosing a degree programme at a German higher education institution that is appropriate for the student’s profile.
- Assistance with the application process, advice, and support.
- Tips, pointers, and assistance with learning German.
- Tips, direction, and assistance with GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS exam preparation.
- Assistance in opening blocked accounts, health insurance, and education loans.
- Assistance with Finding Housing in Germany.
- Assistance with finding full- or part-time work in Germany.
- Assistance with German visas.
- General help to individuals.
- The candidate fully authorizes and empowers “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” to act on his or her behalf, to speak for him or her in all areas pertaining to his or her admission(s), and to communicate with the relevant authorities.
- “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” has been given the Candidate’s permission to prepare, sign, submit, translate, and certify any documents and papers that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” may deem necessary in its sole discretion, as well as to pay any fees or expenses that may be necessary to speed up the admissions process. For the purpose of obtaining the candidate’s admission to a German university and generally to facilitate and properly provide any services that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is to provide to the candidate under this Agreement, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is authorized to perform all such acts and complete all formalities that may be required under the laws of India and Germany.
- Applications and documents
The candidate agrees to supply any documentation that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” may judge necessary to secure the candidate’s admission to a German university and to properly deliver any services under the terms of the current Agreement.
- The candidate must pay any applicable service fees to “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” at the time of registration in Howtoabroad.com Memberships or Services (if any). The aforementioned service fee is for the services provided by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” that are indicated above.
- Unless specifically stated in the service description, the Candidate will never get a refund of the service charges.
- The candidate acknowledges and accepts that the counseling cost would be due and payable in full regardless of the circumstances, including cases of force majeure. The candidate must pay to use the admission that has been granted to him or her. If a candidate is accepted into a university but decides against continuing, he or she will still be required to pay “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” as if he or she had chosen to enroll in the university.
- The candidate acknowledges that the counseling price will be owed and payable in full even if he or she forfeits the Scholar Pro service for any reason, including unforeseen circumstances.
- Enrolment, application, and admission procedure
- “Howtoabroad.com” will confirm the candidate’s enrolment for the relevant service following the payment of the service fees and submission of the online application.
- “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is granted a minimum of 30 working days to finish the enrolling procedure. “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is not liable for any application form submission delays brought on by the Candidate’s late payment of fees or by any inadequacy or deficiency in the supporting documentation that the Candidate has provided.
- “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will evaluate the candidate’s application and all supporting documentation. This evaluation will be based on the candidate’s prior academic record and the university’s eligibility requirements. In its sole and unrestricted discretion, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will select the universities and institutes that are best suited to the candidate, taking into account both the candidate’s requirements and the university’s eligibility requirements. The candidate must review the information on the universities and the programmes they provide on the websites that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” has provided. The applicant acknowledges that if he or she applies to one of the universities or institutions on the shortlist through any other business. He or she will be regarded as a “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” pupil.
- Within three working days of the universities’ notification, the candidate must notify “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” in writing of any modifications they wish to make to the universities that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” has shortlisted. After that, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will not accept any modifications to the names of the institutions that have been shortlisted, and the candidate will not be entitled to object to the university choice at any later time.
- After the Candidate confirms the list of shortlisted universities, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will have the final say in which universities to accept the Candidate. “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will use all reasonable efforts to get the Candidate accepted into at least one of the Universities and Institutes on the shortlist. The Candidate acknowledges and agrees that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” makes no promises regarding its ability to gain the Candidate’s admission to any specific university.
- To the best of its capacity and in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will render the services to the Applicant. However, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will not be held responsible for any loss or harm to the applicant resulting from modifications to the policies and processes of the German Embassy, universities, or other international institutions that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” conducts business with.
- The candidate acknowledges that the decision to attend a certain university and to enroll in a particular course was solely his or her own, and that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is in no way accountable or liable for any consequences that may emerge from the candidate’s choice.
- The candidate is aware of and accepts that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” only provides advice to applicants for obtaining visas; the final decision on whether to grant a visa rests entirely with the German Embassy.
- If a candidate asks “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” for assistance in securing bank loans, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will provide it unconditionally and without charge. There won’t be a service provided by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” that has any flaws, imperfections, or shortcomings that can be criticized.
- “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is not liable if an applicant is denied admission to a university due to failure to pay the application fee, a lack of documents, incomplete or insufficient documentation, insufficient test results, etc. The applicant acknowledges that under such circumstances, they will not be entitled to any reimbursement for payments already paid to “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.”
- The candidate promises that up until the full payment of consulting fees to “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/,” he or she will not communicate in any way with the university. The applicant agrees not to attempt to obtain the acceptance letter directly from the university, and in the event that this agreement is broken, the applicant forfeits all rights to future consideration, refunds, and other services.
- That “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” will not be held liable for any additional consulting or service fees incurred by an Associate or Sub-Agent who forwards the Candidate’s application or other paperwork and service fee payments to the company.
- The candidate affirms that all of the information and documentation he or she has provided are genuine and accurate. All documents supplied to “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” by the candidate are to be true and authentic. In the event that the candidate’s documents or information are discovered to be incorrect, fabricated, forged, false, or inaccurate, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall not be held liable for any action that may be taken by any University and/or the Government of India, the Government of Germany, and/or any other authorized agency/department.
- The candidate hereby grants “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” permission to distribute all information pertaining to the application(s) and visa.
- The candidate agrees not to go to Germany to accept an offer of admission until all service fees and other outstanding debts owed to “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” have been paid in full, as required by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.”
- The candidate is aware that if he or she does not regularly attend classes at the university or causes any issues while in Germany, the university and institute will present the applicant to the immigration authorities. In such circumstances, the candidate’s visa or residence permit may be deemed invalid, and the candidate may be expelled from Germany. In the event of such an occurrence, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall have no liability of any kind.
- The candidate is responsible for paying any tuition fees charged by the university or institute.
- The candidate is in charge of making the necessary arrangements and is in charge of finding funding on their own to cover their expenses while in Germany.
- Throughout his or her stay in Germany, the candidate must have medical insurance.
- The candidate is aware that he or she is traveling to Germany for academic purposes and that he or she is subject to the laws, rules, and regulations established by the Department of Justice, Government of Germany, for the candidate’s visa.
- That the candidate will be completely accountable for all of his or her activities while in Germany and while traveling there.
- During his or her stay in Germany, the candidate must get all necessary and proper authorization from the relevant immigration authorities before entering any other European country.
- The candidate acknowledges and agrees that “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall, in its sole discretion, have the right to immediately terminate the Candidate’s employment if the Candidate or his representative or anyone acting on his behalf is impolite, rude, or offensive to any staff member of “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” in any way and/or by his words, spoken or written, or by gestures; insults annoys, harasses, or offends any In such a case, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall be discharged from any liabilities arising under this Agreement.
- The candidate affirms that no legal action, including but not limited to the filing of a First Information Report (FIR) with criminal repercussions, has ever been taken against him or her and that neither he nor she has ever been accused of or found guilty of a crime in any jurisdiction, including his or her own.
- The candidate understands, agrees, and agrees that until the receipt and acceptance of a formal letter granting admission to the candidate, the candidate shall not communicate with any of the shortlisted Universities or Institutes in any way, including but not limited to, telephone calls, by fax, e-mails, or any other mode, as any such communication or attempted communication impedes and delays the admission process. Howtoabroad.com is not liable for any failure or delay in admission resulting from any such attempt made by the candidate. https://customer.howtoabroad.com/ shall have the unrestricted right to immediately stop providing any services to any candidate in the event that it is discovered that the candidate has attempted to communicate directly with any of the shortlisted Universities or Institutes or has attempted to do so. In this case, the candidate will not be entitled to a refund or damages. In such a case, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” shall be discharged from any liabilities arising under this Agreement.
- The candidate acknowledges that this agreement is only good for the requested intake. Additional service fees are the candidate’s responsibility in the event that services are provided after admission.
- Validity of Services and Packages
- All individual services (listed under the ‘Services’ Tab) have a 90-day expiry date. All purchased services must be used within 90 days of the purchase date. We do not allow services to be used after 90 days of purchase under any circumstances. However, in some cases, we allow service validity to be extended for up to 6 months for a fee of 50% of the service price.
- The Basic Package is valid for one intake, while the Standard and Premium Packages are valid for two intakes. This validity can be extended by paying an additional fee. For more information, please contact your counselor.
If any provisions of this Agreement are deemed invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any way, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
Arbitration and jurisdiction
- That in the event of a dispute or difference arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this agreement, the parties will enter into good faith negotiations to reach an amicable solution. If the disputes cannot be resolved satisfactorily, they will be referred to the arbitration of a single arbitrator appointed by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.” The provisions of the 1996 Arbitration and Conciliation Act apply. The arbitration will take place in Bangalore, India. The Arbitrator’s decision shall be final, conclusive, and binding on both parties.
- This agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Indian law, and the parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
- The Parties agree that this Agreement is a valid and binding contract. This Agreement expresses the Parties’ complete understanding and supersedes any previous communication between them. Except by a supplementary deed in writing duly signed by the parties hereto, the terms of this Agreement may not be altered, added to, or removed from.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Howtoabroad.com from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, relating to or arising out of (a) your use or attempted use of the Site or Programs in violation of the Agreements; (b) your violation of any law or third-party rights; or (c) information or content that you or others post or otherwise make available on the Site or through any Program, including without limitation, any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Termination of Rights
You agree that Howtoabroad.com, in its sole discretion, may deactivate your account or terminate your use of the Platform or Online Course for any reason, including but not limited to if Howtoabroad.com believes that you have (a) violated these Terms of Service; (b) infringed any third party’s intellectual property rights; (c) posted, uploaded, or transmitted unauthorized Content on the Platform; or (d) violated or acted inconsistently with the text or spirit of these Terms of Service. You agree that Overseas Practices will not be liable to you if your access to the Platform or Online Courses is deactivated or terminated without notice to you or any third party for an account or Online Courses Termination. You also agree that Howtoabroad.com may keep and store your information on its systems even if your account or Online Courses are terminated.
Dispute Procedure and Claims of Copyright Infringement
Howtoabroad.com respects the intellectual property and rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work or another person’s work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any other way, please notify them. I have the following details:
- the electronic or physical signature of an authorized representative of the product’s, copyright, or other intellectual property interest’s owner.
- a description of the product, work, or other intellectual property you believe has been misrepresented or infringed upon.
- a description of where you believe the material on the Online Courses misrepresents or infringes on your work, work, or other intellectual property.
- your mailing address, phone number, and email address
- a statement from you stating that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the product, the work, its copyright or intellectual property owner or agents, or applicable law.
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is correct and that you are the owner of the product, work, copyright, or intellectual property, or are authorized to act on its behalf.
The following is how to contact an overseas Copyright Agent for notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information is provided by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/,” and while we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. his website’s information is provided for general information purposes only; it does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. This site’s content should not be construed as advice on any specific action or intended action. Any reliance on such information is thus entirely at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.” We have no influence over the nature, content, or accessibility of such websites. The presence of links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed therein. Every effort is made to ensure that the website functions properly. However, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is not and will not be held liable for temporary website outages caused by technical issues beyond our control. While we take great care to ensure the accuracy of the information, we cannot accept liability for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided; however, please email us via our contact page if you have any questions. If you report any errors or omissions, we will correct or delete them as soon as possible.
The information is provided by “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/,” and while we strive to keep it up to date and accurate, we make no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the website or related information, products, services, or graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The information on this website is provided for general information purposes only, is not advice, and should not be used to make (or refrain from making) decisions. This website’s content should not be interpreted as advice on any specific action or intended action. As a result, any reliance on such information is entirely at your own risk. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or loss or damage resulting from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/.” We have no influence over the nature, content, or accessibility of such websites. The presence of links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed therein. Every effort is made to ensure that the website functions properly. However, “https://customer.howtoabroad.com/” is not and will not be held liable for temporary website outages caused by technical issues beyond our control. While we take great care to ensure the accuracy of the information, we cannot accept liability for errors or inaccuracies in the information provided; however, please email us via our contact page if you have any questions. If you report any errors or omissions, we will correct or delete them as soon as possible.